DATES AND FEES - 2019
Monday through Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
For more than one child of the same family. Discount per family is:
|2 Children||$50 (8 weeks)||$25 (4 Weeks)|
|3 Children||$100 (8 weeks)||$50 (4 Weeks)|
|4 Children||$150 (8 weeks)||$75 (4 Weeks)|
A completed application for each child along with a full deposit is
necessary to process each camper’s registration.
• Deposits—$500 per child is required with registration. This includes a $100 non-refundable and non-transferable application fee. $400 is
refundable until March 1.
• Balance of Tuition—50% of the balance is due on or before March 1. Balance in full is due on or before May 1. Fred’s Camp reserves the right to cancel enrollment if fees are not paid by the above dates. After May 1, full tuition is due at time of enrollment.
• Refund Policy—If a cancellation occurs prior to March 1, the deposit less the $100 application fee is refundable. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable after March 1. There will be no refunds after May 1.
• Absence Policy—Pro-rated refunds are given after two weeks of
continuous medical absence. The refund will begin on the first day of the third week. Absences may not be made up.
• Earlybird Registration—Applications postmarked by December 1 will
receive the following earlybird discount: $100 for 8 weeks $50 for 4-7 weeks.
Camp will be closed Thursday, July 4.
Fred’s Camp shirts should be worn on field trip days. A complimentary t-shirt will be provided during the first week of camp. Additional t-shirts may be purchased during the meet the counselors night and during the summer. Every camper receives a medal at the end of the summer.
Door to door transportation, where possible, is included in tuition for each family living within Fred’s Camp boundaries and whose home is accessible by school bus. Routes may change from summer to summer depending on enrollment. Families that are outside of bus service areas are welcome to meet at central pick up/drop off points within our boundaries. Busing is not guaranteed after May 1.
AfterCamp care is available from 3:00-6:00 PM Monday - Thursday at a daily cost of $25 per child. There will be a daily discount if you would like to prepay for your AfterCamp services. All children picked up after 3:30 PM are considered staying for AfterCamp. There will be no AfterCamp on Wednesday, July 3. There will also be no AfterCamp on Fridays. DePaul closes their facilities at 3:00 PM on Fridays and all campers will need to be picked up by 4:00 every Friday.
Please send a peanut/tree nut free lunch in a labeled, bag Monday-Thursday. Fred’s Camp has washable canvas lunch sacks for purchase; these will be available for purchase at the meet the counselors meeting. The lunches will be refrigerated during the camp day except on field trips. Fred’s Fabulous Franks will be served on Fridays (except August 9). All campers are given a cold snack at the end of the day.
Junior Camp field trips are on Wednesdays.
Senior Camp field trips are on Tuesdays.
Tween Camp field trips are on Mondays and Thursdays.
There is a meet the counselors event on Saturday, June 15. More information to come in the Spring.